Why I started writing
My mission is simple, I write to learn. Join me in my mission and learn what I write.
A little about me, I am a seasoned product manager with experience in building successful products in the healthcare and e-commerce industries. Read more
What I Write – Technology, Business strategy, Competitive landscapes, Product growth, Stocks and investments, and everything else
Vision – Grow my knowledge and share it as much as possible.
Subscribe today, to get remarkable essays delivered to your inbox.
- Monolith vs Microservices – A PM’s Perspective & MS Teams Use Case
- Crypto Gave Us Blockchain, And That’s It…
- Apple WWDC, Apple should stick to CarPlay and not build cars. It’s a better use case
- Can Decentralized Web3 Be Accomplished? My Understanding Says NO
- Conviction Investing – Now Is The Time
- Peloton wanted to build the iPhone but they should settle for the Android instead. Let’s find out Why?
- Dr. Strange, Q2 Disney Results and the Moat
- Three Twitter problems Elon Musk needs to worry about and Two potential solutions to bring Twitter back into the revenue game
- 3 problems faced by OTT/entertainment industry and why gaming is a potential solution
- Intellectual Property (IP) is king in OTT/SVOD